Is there a place for fat gay guys?

LeónJulianodelAlba

Feb 27, 2013
Hey, I'm gay, but I'm also chubby. For a long time I've been listening to people who say that "what's inside is what counts" But judging in my experience I can say it is totally NOT true.

I've never met a gay guy who can tell me they like fat guys! I really don't understand this.

I have a fat straight friend, and he's very lucky with girls. But all my fat gay friends are very lonely.

Sometimes I just feel there is no place for fat gay guys.

Are we really that bad?

Is there at least a gay guy who could say he likes fat guys? Damn!

They may be a minority, but there are indeed guys who are "chubby chasers".

Personally, I don't like fat guys, I don't like skinny or muscular guys, but as cliche as it may sound, I do go for a guy who is cute, sweet, and treats me right. I'm not really particular when it comes to body type. You can have a cute face and be chubby.

yes there are many of us and we refer to ourselves as BEARS . there are furry bears and smooth bears or sometimes they just call themselves CHUBS. there are also guys who are furry but slimmer and they are OTTERS other guys who like these guys are called Chasers

in large cities we have our own hangout(s). in smaller towns we just mix with the rest

yes there are many of us and we refer to ourselves as BEARS . there are furry bears and smooth bears or sometimes they just call themselves CHUBS. there are also guys who are furry but slimmer and they are OTTERS other guys who like these guys are called Chasers

in large cities we have our own hangout(s). in smaller towns we just mix with the rest

i would say a gym...........

but let me not be so cruel, i like anybody, fat, slim, ugly.. etc

and yeah its whats on the inside .....

but you tend to turn more heads when you're sexy as hell, and well fat isn't really sexy..

i think you could google it, theres some kind of bear man blah blah blah fettish.. i guess youu can find a dating site or two

good luck bro ! wish you the best :D

Back