This is the essay prompt: Should leaders be judged according to how well they treat people for?

And my position is yes, agree

A leader is a person somebody follows and looks up to. The president is the leader of our country and it reflects badly upon us if he treats people unkind. Although his achievements have a major part in his leadership and should not be overlooked, how well he treats people should be equally scrutinized. To be a successful leader, there are many basic values and characteristics that must be learned. I am convinced that compassion and caring for others, including the people they lead, are the crowning ingredients to a successful leader. Many see compassion as a weakness, but true compassion is the characteristic that converts knowledge into wisdom. A wise leader uses compassion to perceive the needs of those he leads, and astutely determine the course of action that would be of greatest benefit to the individual as well as the team.

I need a thesis after "team" at the end of the introduction.... I already wrote the paragraphs, how leaders benefited their people, economy, and how from this they judge their leaders

Anyway, any suggestions for the thesis at the end of the introduction
2 hours ago - 4 days left to answer.