was jesus christ against the judaism?

No. He himself was a Jew in the flesh.

He was against apostate Jews

He was the fulfillment of God's promise to Abraham

Gen 13:16 And I will make thy seed as the dust of the earth: so that if a man can number the dust of the earth, [then] shall thy seed also be numbered.

Gen 12:3 And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.

Gen 18:18 Seeing that Abraham shall surely become a great and mighty nation, and all the nations of the earth shall be blessed in him

Gen 22:18 And in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed; because thou hast obeyed my voice.

Gen 26:4 And I will make thy seed to multiply as the stars of heaven, and will give unto thy seed all these countries; and in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed;

Gen 28:14 And thy seed shall be as the dust of the earth, and thou shalt spread abroad to the west, and to the east, and to the north, and to the south: and in thee and in thy seed shall all the families of the earth be blessed.

He was against man made religions with perversed rules that swayed away from God and his morals. Such as not helping a sick man on sabbath

If he was kind and intelligent and a god, he would have been an atheist.
Religions waste time, waste money!

If he was kind and intelligent and a god, he would have been an atheist.
Religions waste time, waste money!

Dear Friend,

Jesus Christ (pbuh) never claimed Divinity

One may ask, if both Muslims and Christians love and respect Jesus (pbuh), where exactly is the parting of ways? The major difference between Islam and Christianity is the Christians’ insistence on the supposed divinity of Christ (pbuh). A study of the Christian scriptures reveals that Jesus (pbuh) never claimed divinity. In fact there is not a single unequivocal statement in the entire Bible where Jesus (pbuh) himself says, "I am God" or where he says, "worship me". In fact the Bible contains statements attributed to Jesus (pbuh) in which he preached quite the contrary. The following statements in the Bible are attributed to Jesus Christ (pbuh):

(i) "My Father is greater than I."
[The Bible, John 14:28]

(ii) "My Father is greater than all."
[The Bible, John 10:29]

(iii) "…I cast out devils by the Spirit of God…."
[The Bible, Mathew 12:28]

(iv) "…I with the finger of God cast out devils…."
[The Bible, Luke 11:20]

(v) "I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgement is just; because I seek not my own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me."
[The Bible, John 5:30]

Regards
Hunt.

God wanted to have fellowship with man; that’s why He created man.

He tried to have fellowship with man in a sinless fashion. Since man was prone to sin, God called one man (Abram) to follow Him; Abram did, so God continued to work through Him. Abraham and God’s fellowship was supposed to be an example to the rest of humanity. Abraham’s descendants as well were supposed to be obedient to God so that the rest of the people can take heed. The Israelites however started to fall away, and God rebuked them at first, and then punished them. God established judges, then prophets, even kings to help Israel stay on track, not just for their own sake, but for the sake of the rest of humanity.

The Mosaic Law was a set of rules to guide the Israelites. Sacrifices were to be brought to God, either as a worship offering, or as a punishment. Sacrifices hurt financially, physically, socially, spiritually, and emotionally because it takes away your resources. Some people abused the sacrifice system, and God decided that something else had to be done. Jesus Christ decided to sacrifice Himself once and for all; but in order to have fellowship with God one must obey God “THRHOUGH” Jesus. Jesus now became the gate through which everyone must enter. Entering this gate comes with conditions.

Jesus did not delete the Mosaic Law. Jesus revised it. He made some clarifications, and He also made certain rules stricter so that people can understand that God wants purity.

God didn’t propose a religion, He wants fellowship in truth. This means no falsehood whatsoever. Judaism or Christianity could both work if people lived in truth; 100% truth. Since man is sinful by nature God has allowed certain sacrifices to atone for sin. In the Mosaic Law there were the offerings on the altar, but since Jesus’ sacrifice, one only needs repentance. Repentance should not be abused; God knows the motive of the heart.

Was or is Jesus Christ against Judaism? No; Jesus was and is against sin. Had people lived in truth according to the Mosaic Law, there would not have been a need for Jesus’ sacrifice. God did not setup man to fall into sin; some people say that Paul states that the old law was ineffective; however we see that there were righteous people under that old law. There was grace in the old law as well, so people do not have an excuse now just as they didn’t have it back then.

He was a Jew and abided by Jewish laws
But when He died on the cross He made us clean so we wouldn't have to abide by Jewish laws anymore and would be saved

Judaism started by Moses pbuh ..

And Jesus says in the gospels ( I came not to destroy but to fulfill ) ..

So, it is a clear evidence that people who came after Moses changed some verses just to deceive people who came after them ..

We Muslims believe that all of the prophets & messengers of the God brought One single message ..

They carried one mission ..

Because all of them were sent by One God ( the Creator ) ,,

Absolutely - he was the strongest critic of the religion of his day and he denounced it in terms that would make Richard Dawkins blush.

Christ was no friend of religion and Christ did not come to start a religion but to free men from religion and show them a better way; the path of walking in the spirit.

Jesus was a Jew... He was trying to show all those old farts that they weren't following the Law as G-d has commanded. He was trying to WAKE PEOPLE UP!!!

yes he was against certain aspects of judaism

Matthew 23:26-28

King James Version (KJV)

26 Thou blind Pharisee, cleanse first that which is within the cup and platter, that the outside of them may be clean also.

27 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye are like unto whited sepulchres, which indeed appear beautiful outward, but are within full of dead men's bones, and of all uncleanness.

28 Even so ye also outwardly appear righteous unto men, but within ye are full of hypocrisy and iniquity.

Back