Is the Obama Administration sort of like Carnival Cruise Lines?

You know cruise lines work out of panama where they dont have regulations right?

And here I thought his administration was an relentlessly efficient America destroying machine. Guess its all a pack of conservative lies. What a surprise.

It's so horrible, as you say, that Mitt Romney won in November in a very convincing way.......wait a minute!

I believe you are right. This great American would agree:

"I belong to no organized party. I am a Democrat."

Will Rogers

no Obama and his croonies are definitely the Titanic He told us he could Captain the ship But he lied The iceberg that can sink us is ahead but instead of being a fearless leader He blames the Captain before him for all his problems The ship is sinking he cant swim and he will let any man woman or child drown to save himself This is a sad and pathetic time in the United States We elected a second rate shade tree mechanic and really think he can repair a Lamborghini

Economy cruise lines rely on workers paid less than minimum wage. You pay less, and you get a crappier product, but some people just hate paying for things and think the lowest cost is always the best course of action.

This is starting to sound familiar, but not exactly in your favor.

Obumbler also doesn't have a way to get rid of the sh*t so it's floating around making the nation sick.

Did you notice how they towed those suckers (like Americans who voted for Obumbler) all the way to Louisiana instead of taking them to the nearest port and flying them home?

That's kind of like how we're going to jump through hoops for sub par healthcare to make it cheaper for Dems to insure the slackers of the country.

Back