Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Am I considered a lesbian if...?

I am physically and mentally attracted to females and want a girlfriend? If the thought of having sex with a woman turned me on and I want to kiss a girl? If I thought some guys were cute but never would have sex with one? If I had boyfriends in the past but broke up with them saying "Im not ready to date" or "I realised I just like you as a friend?" If I think I really like a guy but when he makes a move I get turned off? I took some online quizes to see what I would score between straight, bi, or lesbian and all of the quizes say I am lesbian. Also, do you have any tips for a 15 year old girl for coming out in school? Thank you.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Sexual orientation isn't strictly defined. You can call yourself whatever. If you don't want romantic interaction with males then say you're a lesbian. If you do, say bi. If you're unsure, say that or bi.

Just be chill about it. You're sort of young to do that so you will probably get flak for it. People your age are rather ignorant and self righteous.

Honestly, if you're comfortable with yourself and the concept of coming out doesn't bother you, it may behoove you to simply tell those with whom you are close and not bother telling the world until people are at a mature age. If its important to you, then just do it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Only you know for sure.

If you are lesbian, don't come out at school. Tell your close friends outside of school grounds. And only do it if you really want to, not because you have to.