Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Is this normal for Samsung Galax S3?

i got a used galaxy s3 about a month ago and i notice some things that are bugging the heck out of me about the s3 and i dont know if its a bad unit or just the s3. i used to have and iphone before this

first thing is that if i add more than 3 widgets to my home it gets laggy when witching pages and takes some time to load the widgets when closing apps and i can virtually not even run a live wall paper when doing this because lag goes up by like 200%

thats one thing, another is that apps are laggy too when trying to do something it lags ESPECIALLY when scrolling

the key board also takes too long to come up after i press a box to type into in a web browser it takes w while and the keyboard that i have tried seem not to be very responsive or accurate with what i press on the screen

ALSO the biggest thing apart from this is the BATTERY LIFE!!!!!

if i am at 100% and i play music for about 1h and have it in standby and use it occationally for another hour i will be down to like 70%

if i do a few hours of music like 3h and standby/ casual browsing for another 3 by the end of the school day which is about 2am (100% at 7am) it will be prety much dead or at like 7%

Downloads
    Uploads
    Either you have something running that is using too much power,or it could be your live wallpaper.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok..I had the EXACT same problem with you. I got my s3, it was good at first, but after a week or so it started lagging and the home screen thingy happened. I got so annoyed! But a friend of mine told me to do a factory reset. I didn't want to do that because that mean't i had to back--up and restore everything.
    IT WAS TOTALLY WORTH IT!!!!! It is so much smoother, it was like having a brand-new phone!!!!
    Back-up everything and factory reset!!!

Have fun!!!