Iphone 5 Sim Failure, invalid sim, insert a valid sim?

munch

Oct 10, 2008
I bought my iPhone 5 in Hawaii, its an open line. i live in the philippines, in Davao city. I got my Sun simcard cut for my iphone 5 in the philippines and used it for the first time,, it worked ok as i could text and call for a few hours, then suddenly my messaged wasnt delivered then something happened and all i can see on my phone are SIM FAILURE, INVALID SIM, NO SIM. i went to powermac, icenter to get it fixed but they dont even know. Because they dont support with technicak issues with iphones only ipad, laptops only. we dont have an apple store here. Today is feb 23, and my parents got it a week ago only, and i started using it a day ago.

We tried connecting it to itunes but same problem, we tried inserting different sim card of different carriers. :( I emailed alamoana apple store in hawaii but no reply. Please help me. It says in sim failure that i need to insert a valid sim with no PIN lock to activate phone. What can yousuggest me to do to? where and who can i contact? i tried contacting apple store thru email butnno reply and called apple store but they say they are close. please help me :(
iPhone 5, iOS 6.1.2

Invalid sim or sim failure indicates that your iPhone 5 is locked with your previous carrier . To unlock it, use Remote unlocking method . You can get it from any of the online vendors like WickedUnlock.com to unlock it .

Back