hello there was a movie i watched years ago on cable..from what i can remember it was an action movie where the main guy was trying to get back at another guy(well call the other guy the 2nd guy) though the second guy had a teenage daughter and the daughter seduced the main guy and went with him to get revenge on her father..i remember there was a scene where she seduced him in a towel..sorry for the lousy description ..the movie was probably 90s action movie
All I remember of it was one scene where this older guy (maybe late 30's/early 40's was in a room, waiting to speak to another guy.

The second guy's daughter or whatever (maybe 16 years old?) walks into the room, having just gotten out of the shower and she's only wearing a white towel. The dad (or at least I think it was her dad) reprimanded her, told her to put some clothes on or whatever and he leaves the room.

Anyway, the first guy is sitting in a seat and the girl leans over him in a seductive way. Just then, her towel comes undone and she's standing naked in front of him.

I think in this movie, the same girl (Lolita-type) tries to seduce this older guy other times and, later on in the movie, he winds up having sex with her.