Have you met any celebrities?

I met the twilight cast, and the Vow cast and The hunger games cast well just Jennifer Lawrence, Josh Hutcherson and Liam Hemsworth. and I met Miley Cyrus at the Hannah Montana the Movie premiere. and Selena Gomez at a State fair. I only said Hi and asked for a autograph, but all they said was Hi back because they were in a hurry. I met every single on of them at a Premiere in Los Angeles, I literally fly to L.A just for the premiere's. I love seeing the Red Carper up close.

When I was little, I met Jerome Bettis of the Pittsburgh Steelers. He looked at me, smiled, and said 'how cute! What's your name, sweetie?". Ruining that cute moment, I looked to my parents and said "He doesn't even KNOW me!!!!" -__-

i been on the set of travie mccoy music video i didnt speak to him but he looked high as hell and one of the dudes in his group had a blunt on him but oh well i got free food!

Justin Bieber :) due to the shock I was in, all I could think or get out was "can you sign this!?" And he said, and I quote, "yea sure... You gotta pretty smile." :'D

I met the three leads from the tv show Supernatural. We joked about my friend trying to win one of the signed personalised t-shirts Jensen Ackles wrote on.

:)

Back