Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Sport bike for a female, thoughts?

OK, so I have been tossing around the idea at getting a sport bike for a long time now. I have been racing motocross for 10 years so bikes are nothing new to me. I drive a Camaro right now, and I am transferring to a university next year and hate the idea of driving my Camaro to and from school and risking the door dings and damage that a college campus can cause. So I was thinking about getting a bike for my main mode of transportation. The thing is though, I was wondering what some peoples thoughts where about females and bikes? I am a 20 year old female, and I am not a manly female, but as terrible as it sounds, I don't want to get the image of the "dike" who rides the motorcycle. I am not normally one who cares what people think, as I drive a pretty masculine car and I participate in a masculine sport, but I don't want everyone (specifically guys who I am interested in) questioning my sexuality or getting a weird image of me just because I ride a motorcycle. What are ya'lls thoughts? Do you think anything of females who ride sport bikes, or is it just something that doesn't matter?

Downloads
    Uploads
    All in all it doesn't matter. If you love motorcycles and want a sport bike then go out and get one. I personally love when a female rides a bike (especially one she owns). And its mostly in the image. If your sexuality was questionable just looking at you it may not help any, but your just a normal looking female then if anything it will make you even better looking. But that's just my 2 cents. Ride on