Samsung SIII or Galaxy Note II? Or other phones?

eestitch

Feb 22, 2013
I want to buy a new phone. I used Samsung GT i9003 and I used it to play games. The mainboard gets damaged because the games make the mainboard hot. I want to buy a better phone but still considering between SIII or Galnot II.

I know Galnot has better specifications but it's also more expensive. And I don't really need much of its features (like multitasking, hover the folder, etc). Is it really worth it to pay $100 more just for that? Or is there something else that will make it worth it?

Will SIII cover my needs for playing games and not causing the mainboard damaged?

Or maybe you have other recommendations that will be cheaper and better?

P.S: I hate apple products so don't recommend them..

Galaxy S3 by far. I have one, it is the best phone I have ever had. The Note II is good, but it's a little too big for me; even when the S3 is just a tad bit smaller it makes all the difference. (Note: Both phones are still massive :3). The S3 can do pretty much all the same things as the note, but doesn't have the stylus that comes with it. If it can't multitask, it will be able to in the 4.1.2 update that is being released now. Both are great for games, but in the end it's really up to your preference.

Back