Is this a good trade Xbox for ps3?

IzzyQuesada

Feb 22, 2013
Ok so I have a Xbox 360 120gb hd a wireless controller with wifi adapter with 3 games plus an OLD dell laptop latitude for a fat ps3 40gb with a wired controller and a wireless but the toggles r somewhat broken with 3 games and a bluetooth ??? Is it worth it

I would say no. Your xbox has 120gb and the Ps3 only has 40gb and I. believe some games even take up more than xbox. And your giving your laptop and he has a broken controller(which will get annoying) I also find xbox better and it has a better game selection. Stick with xbox or get a lot better deal.

yes do it xbox will steal money from you having to get new parts and new memeberships to play online for the ps3 just about everything is free

Although I completely love Playstation more than Xbox because more features and no need to pay for online or anything, it's not worth it. You should try GameStop! They have some really good slim PS3 160GB PS3's there, and they are easily about $200 or around there! With the Xbox and things you can easily get a great PS3 with some games!

Back