Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Can a guy completely forget about his past relationship?

My boyfriend never mentions anything about his ex unless I ask. He never talks about her, never says her name, or call me the wrong name. He said their relationship got rough at the end and his feelings for her were drifting away way before they actually broke up (I think it lasted about 1 year and 3 months until they "officially" broke up). He also said she just went crazy by the end and saw their breakup coming. Then she finally decided to officially break up via email but he didn't feel anything and he didn't care. His personality is very independent and stoic in nature so he can be pretty cold.
    When I ask if he still thinks about her, he says no because i'm the only girl he's thinking about.
    I do trust him fully but I still can't shake this feeling of jealousy, the question of 'does he really not think about her?' keeps popping out and it's driving me crazy!

Do you think he's almost completely forgotten about her since he never mentions her?

Downloads
    Uploads
    I would say no. If two people were truly in love no one can forget the time they were together. If however he really was devastated from the brake up then a guy can become really upset and weak from the brake up. Guys are very good at hiding emotions and to me it just seems like he has unwanted memories when she is brought up and he's just trying to forget as much as he can and focus on the relationship his in now.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Its so crazy because my bf had a gf they last about one year and i had been with hin for three years now but when they were together he loved her and he never talked about her or anything but i know he still thinks about her because everytime he sees her some where he gets nervous. And i also notice that his attitude changes when i talk about her.

Good luck