Christians, what's your favorite part about being a Christian?

NatalieC

Feb 22, 2008
My favorite is being with other Christians and feeling like a family, growing as Christians together, feeling Jesus' love together, loving each other, and working together to better ourselves.

Most people never experience the best part of being a Christians,receiving answers to prayers,most especially prayers for healing,because they lack faith.:damn fly:

Hopefully not posting things while trying to be uplifting only to be met with people who don't want to hear about your happiness.
How about your favorite part of being Christian is feeling the love and acceptance of your God and the awe inspiring love and sacrifice of your Savior.
Funny that that wasn't mentioned by you, huh?
Must not be that important. Hm.

telling Sunday Christians and Catholics that they are getting eternal death for accepting the beasts mark.

Never having to have an original thought, all aspects of my life controlled by the inane ramblings of ancient and ignorant men. Being told I am an evil sinner by parasites in frock coats shouting from Pulpits. The company of other deluded fools every Sunday after church.

I enjoy pointing out the hypocrisy in others who try to use my chosen faith as a basis for hatred against others who are either non-Christian or don't believe exactly as they do.

@Cole: Ever read Matthew 7:1-5? Or, better yet, the idea that passing judgment on others (which you are doing) is a sin?

The feeling that I have earned my right of entry to God's kingdom by doing God's will on earth.

The togetherness of a family. Those teachings of love from Jesus that come to fruition through my siblings and from my parents...it is one of the reasons why I have not left Christianity

The togetherness of a family. Those teachings of love from Jesus that come to fruition through my siblings and from my parents...it is one of the reasons why I have not left Christianity

Back