Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

'Nsync, Aaron Carter, names ring any bells? I'm looking for an certain album.?

I remember when I was younger, (sometime early 2000s) that we bought a box of cereal that had a cd in it, I think it was a nickelodeon singles collection, maybe kid's choice awards or something. I'd listen to it all the time on my cd player. A couple of months ago one of my friends made me listen to Bye Bye Bye and I was like, "I know that song!" and remembered it came from that cd.

I'd like to find it again, for nostalgia purposes if nothing else. Ringing any bells for anyone? All I remember it had was Bye Bye Bye, No strings Attached, (both by nsync) and an Aaron Carter song called Oh, Aaron.

Sorry I don't have more. Otherwise, would anyone know where I might find out if they don't know?

Thanks.

Downloads
    Uploads
    does this help? http://archive.org/details/wcd_nickelodeon-kids39_nsync_flac_lossless_29999082