Hey i'm thinking about investing in a small Minecraft server just for my friends at school, and they maybe further expanding it for the public. I am looking for 8ish slots, and willing to pay $12-20 per month. I'm going to list some mods that the provider needs to be compatible with:

• Has basic admin commands, and different admin classes( owner, super admin, admin, moderator ect.) Also needs to have it so I can make new admin ranks and name them and set each ones permissions.

• The server will need /tpa (name) commands that all players have access to that lets players teleport to each other. If you haven't seen this mod before it allows a player to request to teleport to another player, and the other player can choose to accept or decline the request.

• The server will neep to have killing ENABLED.

• The server will need to have creepers who do not obstruct the landscape

• The server will need the factions mod where you can create a faction, claim land, and conquor other factions lands.

• An admin pluggin that will allow admins to switch to creative mode.

• A command that allows you to set your spawn point for when you die by typing /sethome, and to get to the home you type /home.

• An anti-hack thing that you can whitelist names on so certain admin classes can use hacks. This anti-hack should not automaticly kick or ban, it should only inform the admin in the chat.

I'm well aware that some of these mods if any don't come with the server, so mainly what I was looking for is for you to maybe tell me some of the names for these mods and maybe link me to where I can instal them. Thanks for reading, and hopefully you can help me out.
Forgot to add this in, i'm also gonna need the mod where you can choose to set your chests and furnaces as private.