Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Should Christians stop having kids?

Is it cruel for Christians to have kids with the chance that their kids might go to hell? I've known many people, myself included that have turned away from Christianity. Are Christians going to be living in bliss and ignorance while unsuspecting friends and family roast for all eternity? (Be fruitful and multiply) I would have replied, "No thanks, Sir. I don't want to risk the chance of my child messing up and going to hell. It ends with me because I'm free."

Christian Counslor DrDeanCrosby's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    This message presents interesting insight into the veracity of Jesus' teaching that His followers should devote their lives to serving Him,not humans in a family relationship.

Luke 20:34-36

34 Jesus answered and said to them, “The sons of this age marry and are given in marriage. 35 But those who are counted worthy to attain that age, and the resurrection from the dead, neither marry nor are given in marriage; 36 nor can they die anymore, for they are equal to the angels and are sons of God, being sons of the resurrection".
    The Christian faith has not been designed to create success or find pleasure in or even tolerate this world but rather to OVERCOME it!

Junior Member OrcaDocinTraining's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We should be so lucky.

Downloads
    Uploads
    @Mark - Again you fucking morons don't get the question. Since there is free will there is a chance that your child will go to Hell. Why would you take that chance? That's the question. Then you call the question baloney when you don't even understand it. Typical.