Our relationship is over but not officially yet? Dump him on Facebook?

TeamWeasleye

Feb 17, 2013
I've been seeing this guy for 2 months now.
But I was hesitant, because I didn't want to fall too quickly and he eventually found out but he told me to let go.
And I did, so I fell for him.
But me being hesitant, he got it the wrong way I guess, he showed less interest in me.
Less texting, less time seeing me.
2 weeks ago we labelled ourselves as being "girlfriend" and "boyfriend". But after that day, we haven't seen each other.
First it was because he has 3 jobs and I'm in school so a bunch of homework got in the way.
But then we stopped texting..
It was valentines day and he didnt even say anything to me.
It's been 2 weeks now and I got the impression that its over between me and him.
So I called him today to officially end it. Surprise, no answer.

What should I do?
Leave it?
Un friend him on Facebook ?
Dump him on Facebook?
Avoid it,

Sad part is, I fell for him and he's an amazing guy who I just pushed away..
But it just won't work between us.

I'm so sorry! I know that has to be hard. The easiest thing to do is to just call him & talk. Just to make sure. You don't want to overreact & just dump him on FB. He might get the wrong impression. Just talk to him first.
I hope everything goes well!

well I would say avoid it for alittle while and try to call to call back tell he answers valentines day is for couples he needed to spend the day with you

well I would say avoid it for alittle while and try to call to call back tell he answers valentines day is for couples he needed to spend the day with you

Back