Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

My friends think I'm lesbian?!?

I am a touchy-touchy person: I love giving hugs, hooking arms, leaning against people, etc. But some of my friends are starting to seriously misunderstand my behavior as something much more. Though I refuse to have a boyfriend (for family reasons), I'm pretty straight. I'm just super affectionate with all my friends, girls and boys. Those that think that I'm lesbian are actually ones that I have been close friends with for a LONG time, and it's upsetting that they would misunderstand a key factor in who I am. I've tried talking to them about it because they've been spreading rumors, but obviously unconvinced. I've tried refraining from physical contact, but it just made people more suspicious. What should I do?

Downloads
    Uploads
    My dear, sweet girl...I feel for you I had the exact same problem in my early high school years. I was very touchy as well. I loved hugs, holding hands, playing with my friends hair, etc. Luckily, most of my friends were the same way...but those that weren't were constantly whispering and starting rumors. I tried explaining it to them and tried to just back off around them and it didn't do anything but make them more suspicious. Here's what you do...completely ignore them. If they're starting rumors, they aren't your friends anyway! I know it's hard, honey...these can be difficult years...ESPECIALLY for females, but you stand your ground on who you are and try not to let them kill your joy because I promise you, they aren't worth it! There are LOTS of girls out there just like you, so don't let them make you feel abnormal either...they're simply being bullies!
    If it helps, I moved on to new friends who hugged me right back! I'm now happily married (to a MAN) AND we have 2 beautiful daughters...I'll tell them the same thing when they get to that age it's part of being a young girl...just love yourself and if they don't, you're better off without them!

Downloads
    Uploads
    U can still have physical contact babygirl but not dat much like hookin hugs just do hugs but once in a while and be normal everythings gonna be okay alright and please like this as Best Answer hope this helps u

Downloads
    Uploads
    They shouldn't care about your sexual preference in the first place. They're obviously not real friends if they don't believe you and spread lies.