Why are "open-minded" liberals the first ones to rant about and criticize the church?

Alex

May 12, 2008
Why are "open-minded" liberals the first ones to rant about and criticize the church?

They seem to have a problem with the fact that the majority of Americans believe in Jesus Christ.

They are the first ones to rant about the bible claiming it to be a tale, etc, they can't let other people openly believe in religion.

Yet somehow they consider themselves "open-minded" because they support sexually perverted people's right to be openly perverted in public, and anyone against it is either "ignorant" or "racist", etc.

To the average liberal his point of view is the absolute truth, not subject to rebuttal and must be accepted with no objection.

Funny isnt it?

I'm a paramedic. Next time I get a cardiac arrest, I'll practice faith based medicine and see how well that works. Idiot.

I don't think liberals have a problem with Jesus. I think people have a problem when people uses Jesus and the bible (Or any other religious person and their scripture for that matter) as a bludgeon to judge and persecute others. I find that Jesus was the ultimate hippie and would actually be ridiculed and belittled by the religious in this country. Caring for the sick and poor, turning water into wine, defending a female adulterer from a stoning. I'm agnostic personally, and whatever prophet you choose to exemplify, whether it be Jesus, Mohammed, Moses, or the tooth fairy, that is your business. As long as it is not forced onto others, that is fine. On the other hand, for people to redicule anothers faith is judgemental, ignorant, and just plain stupid. Believe in what you believe in. That is as much your right as it is for others to not believe it.

And even better is how they expect us to accept their nonsense while not even listening to anything we have to see.

Apparently Christianity is dying (When it's the fastest growing religion in the world)

And apparently it's also racist (When a large group of African Americans are Christians)

And apparently they want homeless people to die (When they're the ones donating AND serving the food)

Funny? No. Sad? Yes.

Bullshit. Maybe if their where more psycho's like me we could rid them of this country. Yeah, I'm that fed up with them.

"Yet somehow they consider themselves
"open-minded" because they support
sexually perverted people's right to be
openly perverted in public, and anyone
against it is either "ignorant" or "racist",
etc."

I'm not a liberal, but from that mere excerpt, I can see why they hate you. You're a prejudiced oaf that over-generalises everything - they don't hate religion or religious people, they despise what it preaches.

You're complaining that someone is criticizing something that you believe in? It sounds like you are the one that needs to be more open-minded.

It's obvious that you're a conservative, and you hate the freedom of speech. Your team lost, and America won.

Religious Americans in the United States have insane obsession to discriminate, spread vile rumors and verbal hatred within their society. Rather than always showing meekness by minding their own business, or maturely respecting other citizens. Regardless of their non or other personal beliefs, and their personal lives.

In Australia instead of religion, were bred and raised with love, and mentally disciplined with common sense values, society etiquette and manners. Seeing all people within society as human being's, not ethnicity's, colours, sexual origination's or as a religion. As human being's, people should always be respected with dignity and meekness, regardless if friend or foe. The only way to earn respect, is to show respect, manners, maturity and etiquette, by always being a gentleman or lady in public.

Instead of negatively using your emotional energy to hate, despise and discriminate people. Use your emotional energy positively to act like a man and earn respect in society being seen a good person. Doing this people will respect you and your non or personal beliefs without discrimination. The Christian religion prophesied that the meek will inherit the earth, there is nothing meek or holy about hatred.

Honestly, do you think the people in society, that your religion and god hates, actually really cares that your using your emotional energy to hate them, when you think about you'll realize they don't.

Using common sense, you'd see you don't need ten years of psychiatric therapy to realize It's just wasted emotional energy that can be used other thing's. To create your happily ever after enjoying your life and the people you love around you while your alive, that's what heaven is.

It's human nature to dislike certain people, and certain people to dislike you, there is nothing wrong with that. Making it an obsession and taking it personally shows weakness, that being mature about it, showing people your gentleman which always earns you respect and makes you a better man.

Back