Christians, why do you ignore everything with proof and believe things without proof?

TheScienceMan

Feb 13, 2013
Explain that for me Christians.

Evolution is fact whether you believe it or not Christians, so don't try and dispute it. Evolution has mountains of evidence, and you're going to ignore it all and only believe things that have been proved wrong?

Please explain.

No smart-ass answers.

Most Christians accept micro-evolution but do not accept macro-evolution or the belief that animals that still exist have had some of their numbers change into other animals.

some christians do believe in evolution.
not all atheists believe in evolution.

its not as black and white as you are trying to make it.

have you yourself studied all the evidence for evolution? if not then how can you claim to know it is fact? you are just taking one persons word against another.
I have not looked at all the evidence either to do so would take a life time, but much of what i have studied can be used to support either evolution or to support the biblical account depending on how you interpret it. it is not wise to ignore the evidence, but it is not always wise to take the conclusion of those who found it as fact.

It just surprises me how they find a story about how humans being drawn out of dust more convincing than a proven and highly acclaimed law of nature. Which of course is made pretty undeniable by the fact that out DNA is 98% similar to that of chimps and through fossils and basic logical thinking

Belief is a choice. If they choose not to believe evolution, it isn't harming you, don't be a dick.

as long as there is no definitive answer on the origin of life the bible is indisputable.

WOW Another question directed at Christians bro did they like kill your dog or something this is your second question in a row bashing them and why is it any of your business what they believe or what anyone believes for that matter if they want to believe it that's their choice not yours its like saying you gotta eat chocolate ice cream theirs a proven fact that it taste better and the other guys going to say nope im going to vanilla ice cream you cant change a persons mind in what they want to believe im no christian by the way so thats a little bit of info for you aethiest AND you Christians that force your religion down other peoples throats.

I think this questions shows how much your willing to believe without proof.

Evolution is not a fact, it is a scientific theory. A fact is nothing more than an observable piece of data (ex: the sun rises in the morning) whereas as theory is an explanation to the data (ex: the sun rises in the morning because the earth rotates).

I will tell you what: I will list all the evidence that convinces me that christianity is correct IF you list all the evidence that convinces you evolution is correct (no googling!). I want you to tell me all the evidence and all the experiments that have been done to back up evolution and explain why this evidence proves evolution is correct (again, no googling)

My guess is you just blindly believe your biology teacher when she states evolution is true. However I'm guessing you actually know very little about it.

Back