Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

When will Christians realize prayer is just superstition?

I have seen Hindu, Muslim and other religions pray and sometimes it happens and sometimes it does not. On the other hand I seen Christians pray and their prayer not always answered neither. I have had tarot and horoscope reading and sometimes they were correct and other times not. Those tarot readings etc are done by witches nothing so called godly so what is the difference? Satan seems to be made up huh. Truth is its just a matter of LUCK not prayer and a specific god so why do Christians pretend your religion and god is right and the only one?

Christian Counslor DrDeanCrosby's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I've been studying prayer for years and I have learned that God does in fact answer prayer petitions if they are worded with strong faith and if they are being offered by individuals who are largely free of sin.
    The Christian faith has not been designed to create success or find pleasure in or even tolerate this world but rather to OVERCOME it!

Downloads
    Uploads
    its not that at all
    your completely wrong

Downloads
    Uploads
    Prayer is how we connect with God. When we deny God exists we cannot connect with Him.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Never, prayer is like a good luck charm. No proof it works, but they continue doing with faith.

Downloads
    Uploads
    When will you realize that a Christian's prayer is not about getting stuff? It is about having a relationship with Jesus.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I talk to God because He keeps talking back.

i guess i will realize it doesn't work when HE stops responding to me.

As for answering prayer...well HE stopped me dying when i was bit by a poisonous snake, (i did not get sick at all), HE answered me when i was arrested/detained by moslem police (4 times), HE answered me when i needed to get 60 tons of food to some starving villagers i personally knew in Sudan, HE answered me when ........ err , yes HE answers prayers.

So, it is difficult for me to pretend HE does not exist because HE keeps making regular appearances in my life