Girls how would you want me to introduce myself?

Matt

May 12, 2008
I want to introduce myself to this girl I don't really know. We have never met nor talked before. I talked to her friend 2 weeks ago and she told me she pointed me out to the girl so she knows who I am. Now all I have to do is go up and talk to her, which is somewhat difficult. I don't have any classes with her but I can try to find her in the hallways. How would you want me to introduce myself to you? Things you would want me to ask or talk about? Basically what do I say:) thanks a lot
We are both sophomores in HS

I agree with Kate-I'm on the other end of this situation right now and I just wish the guy would say something to me. Do it soon before she moves on.

I'm a girl so its kind of the same way for us, like its hard for us to go up to someone we hardly know and just start talking. So my advice for you is totally just be yourself. Ask her friend(s) some of her favorite things. If she likes a certain car, talk about how awesome she would look in the car. Talk about where she is thinking about going for college. If someone was to come up to me and I hardly knew them, I would totally just want them to be funny, and sweet. p.s. Don't talk a whole lot about yourself, try and get her to talk more than you.

Hope this helps you, I can't wait till I find a guy that likes me!
Good luck!!!!! :)

Back