Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Marijuana v. Cigarettes?

Weed does not kill, yet Cigarettes do. Cigarettes should be outlawed and Weed should be super-taxed like Alcohol and be legal to buy in all states in America unless voted not to by it's people, my sources/proof: http://www.webmd.com/smoking-cessation/news/20030918/marijuana-smoking-doesnt-kill
    and http://ezinearticles.com/?How-Cigarettes-Kill&id=1069586

So, who will be willing to start a petition?

@ George - Post a link to your source otherwise it's not valid, I didn't add these links in here for fun - they are dedicated sources. Also being killed by a guy who was high is different from weed killing you so that is false, my friend.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Legalisation International, Vive Amsterdam !

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm not too sure about the sources you posted, but just maybe.

The fact that Marijuana doesn't kill you, yet makes you go funny and sometimes you could kill other people like George said, that is sad. Yet it shouldn't be outlawed for many sources prove that it doesn't harm you like Cigarettes do.

If America won't do it, Germany will and soon other neighboring countries will and America will be looked down on.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Smoke of any kind be it from tobacco or marijuana that is inhaled into the lungs can cause health problems such as lung cancer, emphysema, high blood pressure, COPD, ect. SO your claim that marijuana doesnt kill is false according to the latest scientifically confirmed medical studies.

Only drug addicts claim that marijuana causes absolutely no health risks...

Besides even if marijuana is legalized by the Federal government for use in all 50 states the states local govenrments such as county/city/towns can make it illegal to sell/buy/posess marijuana by passing ordinaces against it just as alcohol is not legal to buy/posess/consume in every single county/city/town in the US.

Also I cant ever remember a case in court where an entire family was killed on the road because a driver smoked a cigarette before they got in their car..but I can recall over 4,000 fatalities because drivers smoked weed before they got in their car...seems weed does kill after all