how much will i pay each month for Data on an Iphone 5 for Verizon?

yankeefaneric2

Jun 21, 2010
I am a T-mobile customer and my contract is going up this Monday. Looking to switch to Verizon and I am definitely wanting to get an Iphone 5. I heard that there is no longer any unlimited data or something like that. I know I have to sign a 2 year deal but I don't what the plans are or how much they are for data each month. Please anyone who has is a Verizon customer let me know about this data plan thank you.

I don't know but I do know you'll pay out the ying yang for the data with Verizon. If you go with Straight Talk (which Im getting ready to do) you can run off all of the popular towers (which the Iphone runs strictly off the Verizon towers) and only pay $45 a month for unlimited everything on a smart phone. It is a prepaid plan, but will save you tons of money! You can even buy an Iphone for Straight talk although you will have to pay like $500 for the Iphone itself depending on how nice of a phone you get with the features, I think it would pay greatly in the long run with straight talk. check it out at straighttalk.com........ I am getting ready to buy a samsung Galaxy Fascinate to use on the straight talk plan.

Back