I was bored today, so I hopped on Chat Roulette and started talking to people. I met this really pretty girl from the Netherlands and we talked for like 3 hours, then gave each other our phone numbers. We're both 17. She's REALLY interested in me, which is weird to me because she looks like a freaking supermodel and I'm just an average American teenager.

I know that we're both young, and I'm going to college next year, but what are the chances that we could sustain a long term relationship for like 4 years and eventually be together? I don't want to sound superficial or anything, but this girl is drop dead GORGEOUS and doesn't act like a typical American girl of the same level of attractiveness would. She's fun to talk to, has a sense of humor, isn't snobby and is just genuinely a great person, which is why I would wait a long time if it meant we could make something out of the relationship.

Am I just acting stupid, or is this actually a possibility? If we did keep in touch for so long, how could I bring her to America anyways? Would I have to marry her if she wanted to stay here?