I bought a 2000 Nissan Maxima SE for about $1,500 which is a steal, especially with only 128k miles!
It runs rough, always has, but it's starting to get overwhelming.. it gets about only 14mpg.. I can't sit in the car while it's idling for awhile because I get so sick, nd nauseating and chest pains, my guess there is an exhaust leak, but I doubt it'd be causing these problems : Idles and starts perfectly fine when cold, perfectly I mean even in Minnesota -30 degree winter mornings it starts up perfectly (COLD) but once the engine gets warmer, mayhem happens, idles very erratically, if I rev the engine up and let off, engine with fall on its face and stall. Sometimes as it warms up the exhaust has this kind of rumble to it, thinking clogged catyltic converter?? No check engine lights because they took the bulb out or else it went out, but ran my computer on it and the code P0140 appears which if I remember right was o2 sensor but I doubt that'd be causing me this many problems. I just need your ideas, or tips, it hasn't got me so upset that I brought it into a shop, but it's getting there.. if I drive it to school 5 miles away and park, thats when it stalls, or at a stoplight sometimes. again, any ideas would be very helpful . (:
I also included a link of it,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPJn3ms34Do&feature=youtu.be

Also, it doesn't have the get up and go it use to, it goes 0-60 in 14 seconds... and thats not even from a dead dead stop... 0-60 in 14 specs is very bad considering its a "sports sedan" and on motor trend test drive it has the same car but 5 speed manual, do 0-60 in 7 seconds! mines double that! thanks again.