Which current NBA player have a playing style like Magic Johnson?

rbkgolfshop

Dec 27, 2010
Remember Magic Johnson. Fast Break. No look pass. Hook shots. Which current player play like Magic Johnson?

IMO, Magic Johnson is the 2nd greatest player of all time. No comparison with today's players, even with style.

My friend has a site that you and your friends might be interested in. RotoParadise gives projections for all NBA players updated daily with specific data for Buzzdraft, Draftday, Draftkings, Draftstreet, Fanduel and Starstreet. This site will give you all of the stats you need to crush daily fantasy sports.

Since it was brought up, if you include half the game which is defense, Magic is NOT close to Lebron. Magic ever shutting down MVP Derrick Rose like Lebron did 2 years ago in the playoffs? Get real. Granted, Magic never disappeared like Lebron did against Dallas. Lebron impacts the game as much as Magic. They just do it in very different ways. And sense of humor? Who cares. What does that have to do with anything.

That said, no one has a playing style like Magic. He's one of kind and it's a shame he retired so early because of HIV. It's also a shame players like Karl Malone had to act like an ahole and say it was dangerous for him to play (even AFTER he played with him on Dream Team). He shouldn't have retired. He had much more in the tank.

Who can do the hook shots,make miracle shots,has his eyes in the back of his head,plays insane on offense,best 3 pointer shooter, & passes the ball like a football player? Magic! Lebron is NOT close to Magic. And also Magic has good sense of humor unlike Lebron.

Can't be Lebron, because Bron plays defense

Nobody right now is like Magic Johnson

I doubt we will ever see a 6-9 pg who runs like a gazelle and passes like a magician and just has that special charisma.

Magic Johnson is a one of a kind player. A legend. But to answer your question, i would have to say Rajon Rondo

Joe Johnson and Lebron James.. in athleticism and skills its Lebron James... In Ball handing & Ball IQ its Joe Johnson.

LeBron James? He does not throw hook shots but the guy is huge and passes the ball well... err not quite as well as Magic though, that guy is one of a kind.

Hope this helps.

Back