Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

Christians, all things were made by Jesus (God) for Him. How can He not have

made Islam, the anti Christ and? everything else, even the nails that went in His hands. He made the wicked for the day of destruction. Wot happened to Job, Joseph, Daniel etc He had already planned for. In Jude it is referred to. Hold on for His intended plan, purpose.
    because God didnt make those things, people did. Nails themselves are not evil, using them to put through the son of Gods hands is.

The Lord knows the end from the beginning. He was clear, He longed for that passover.

Christian Counslor DrDeanCrosby's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The premise here is wrong.Much of the evil in our world has been created by Satan who rebelled against God and is trying his best to establish his own kingdom of darkness.
    The Christian faith has not been designed to create success or find pleasure in or even tolerate this world but rather to OVERCOME it!

Junior Member SmilingDontIsae42:8t's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Jesus is not God

Jesus is the son of God Jehovah

Logic

If I made steel and from that steel a knife to cut meat,

But you took it and used it to kill someone

I am not at fault for your misuse and wickedness

Downloads
    Uploads
    even the hairs on your head are counted

Downloads
    Uploads
    I love you my sweet little potato,r hey bernie, it's me, Ryan, remember when you exchanged to our school?

Downloads
    Uploads
    You are right. The Gospel of John starts by saying that nothing was made without him. You are also right that The Antichrist is created being. He is in fact an angel who disobeyed God and rebelled taking whole bunch of angels with him. (Isiah 14 I think, he is described as The King of Babylon)
    You are also right in that he made the wicked (You and Me). He knew that we would all disobey him because he lives outside of Time and Space (which He also created) but he became a man in the form of Jesus Christ to be punished in place of all of us. All that any of us need to do in order to recieve that forgiveness is to recognise that is what he did and to personally say that we are sorry for the wrongs that we have done. Then ask him to take over to help us. Nothing else, He will do the rest.
    As for Job etc. No one was judged prior to Moses recieving the ten commandments. I can`t rember where in the Bible that is but I am sure that soemone here will know it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    God created people, but he did not create what people do. God told Abraham, "Look up at the heavens and count the stars--if indeed you can count them." Then he said to him, "So shall your offspring be."Genesis 15:5

Sarah laughed when told she would have a baby because she was too old. She did not believe she could have a baby at that age. After Abraham had been promised so many descendants, she didn't want him to be disappointed so she told him to have one with their servant, Hagar. That was not God's will. It was Sarah lacking faith. Later Sarah had Isaac. God told Abraham, 13 And I will make a nation of the son of the slave woman also, because he is your offspring.”

God made a nation of Abraham's son Ishmael as promised. That doesn't mean that God created the religion Islam. It is not likely that He would create a religion that conflicted with what his Son Jesus said. God created Mohammed, as he has created all people. Mohammed created Islam, not God.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Jesus is god??? no no no your wrong bro don't you know that jesus in islam is a Prophet? i now my comment are insult to christianity but we have jesus too. i must stand up.

Downloads
    Uploads
    "He made the wicked for the day of destruction."

Intentionally or not, you lifted a verse from the book of Proverbs:

"The Lord hath made all things for himself: yea, even the wicked for the day of evil." (Prov 16.4)

As you say, God made all things for himself, and yes that does mean that the betrayal of Jesus by Judas was intended by him. By implication it also means that Judas was predestined to fulfill that role.

Downloads
    Uploads
    God made all things good, but gave angels and human beings free will. Such deviations from God's will as the AntiChrist, and false religions like Islam are the result of men misusing that great gift.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast