What is the best website to order clove cigarettes?

JohnLee

Feb 20, 2009
Apparently they banned selling clove cigarettes in the United States. I found out when I was going to a party and was going to pick some up (I don't smoke regularly, this was the first pack I'd bought in 2 years) Anyway, now they have Clove "Cigars" which look just like regular cloves same length same filter but the wrapper is a very thin tobacco infused paper or something, anyway, does anybody know a good website to order clove cigarettes, There are SO many out there and like 25 dollars a pack (I can get the Clove Cigars for 4 dollars a pack, I want to see if there is a difference, also, I like the real sweet ones that night I bought the Djarum Blacks and the Djarum Splash's, I like the splash's better, sweeter. Thanks.
John
Children, Smoking is bad mmmm K.

"There is a time and place for everything, it's called "College""

I have no idea where to buy them but my neighbor used to smoke the cigarettes and now smokes the cigar cloves and says there is no difference between the cigars and the cigarettes.

Buy Djarum Black clove cigarettes online

You can buy Djarum Black clove cigarettes online from DjarumCigarette.com, they offer express shipping to the US

:D :D djarumcigarette.com/buy-djarum-black-detail

Last edited:
Back