BohemianDreams

Feb 4, 2013
my car was totaled so now i have to buy a new car
I want to buy a new truck
price range inbetween 15 to 18 thousands

it can be 2 door
it can be standard

I dont like super big trucks.

I'm a truck, I have a stick, I can go as fast as 20-30 mph, 2 seats, I am free although I do need meat, vegetable, water to run, I can park anywhere even in your bed. My previous owner was a woman who died while riding me, so I need a new owner to ride me.

Honestly your best off to get one very gently used barely driven (repow) that was double the price original in regards to quality.

For instance you get gently used for that price your essentially getting a new vehicle but with better quality then the new you will get @ your list price.

For instance...
Truck new @ your price
V4: Slow start up/worse gas mileage
Cloth seats
Push button
Front wheel/no 4 wheel
No extra amentities
Cheaper furnishings plastic vs leather (crap body)

Truck gently used @ your price:
V8, fast start up good mileage for truck
Leather interior
Dvd player
Warranty with onstar & satelite radio
Heated seats
Remote control start
& barely any miles.

How do I know this because I have gently used which is hella lot nicer then what u get for same price just to say its brand new & it depreciated once u take it off the lot anyways.
I know what I got is way better (looks & runs brand new but is a few yrs old) then what u get for same price new.

Mine is very compact but seats 8
Its a Trailblazer obviously you might not need that seating but I would recommend the amenities of mine over standard just to say its new.

[h=3]You can try out buying toyota ranges of trucks because it costs minimal range start from $15000 and its fuel economy for driving in local cities..[/h]

Back