Can women join the UFC, if not then where?

Molly

May 13, 2008
I've seen women fight in the UFC but heard that they don't allow women. I've been fighting my whole life, i'm 18 now. I want to make it to a really big company. Not WWE because I want to fight for real, not lay down and let myself lose when somebody tells me to. So if I can't join the UFC, where can I join? Whats the top company? For real, non scripted, fighting.

For MMA, the UFC just started the women's 135 division. But there are few fighters in it right now. Only Ronda Rousey, Liz Carmouche, and possibly Cyborg Santos have been confirmed.

Make yourself known on smaller local shows as an amateur, move on to professional, and you could go to Invicita Fighting Championship. It's an all female mma organization that is becoming more popular to with every event. But you need professional level experience in MMA.

Yes women can fight in ufc. They have a upcoming ppv with two women fighting that are the main event. But yes women can I don't not know what you have to do to get in but I know you can get it.

Back