Is it ok to practice indian headmassage as a christian?

Michaela

May 16, 2008
i get so many different fews on that, i cant see why not and get confused as it has to do with chakras, but i see it as only stress and tension relieve, any clear fews on that?

They're both cr*p so knock yourself out. That's about as strong a few I have on the subject.

chakras are energy points of the body,its no different than harnessing electricity.(the earth's energy field). And it is done with a loving intent and desire to help alleviate suffering and to make a person relaxed. What objection could god possibly have to that.

I studied The Bible for years academically and as far as I know there is nothing against any form of therapy herbalism etc., never mind what the various religious organisations may say, although again I am unaware of any negative views.

The bible is in the word of God and tells us how God works and of things of God and Jesus. The things you speak of are not in the bible nor are they of God. And if not of God it is evil and getting many to do it causing them to make a new God by following false things now.
bless you.

Back