Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

NFL: To those whining about the non call?

Cry about it. Both Crabtree and Williams pushed each other off, so it was correct non call. I see no convincing argument to make, so anyone who tries to say otherwise, get mad.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I think it was Smith, not Williams, and he was pushing off because he had a cornerback hugging him. That was pretty obvious to me. I'm not saying it's why they lost (the Niners have themselves to blame for that), but they did miss that one

Downloads
    Uploads
    go back to mexico, Jose.

Downloads
    Uploads
    You're getting mad about people getting mad about the non call. Argument invalid.

Downloads
    Uploads
    i don't think it was if he did it or not, rather the impact the call would have made. Imagine the upset if the game was won from a flag. Glad the game picked up though because I hate superbowl blowouts

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm a Patriots fan. I do not tolerate excuses from fellow fans. The Ravens won fair and square.
    Both teams played to the end, Great game.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I agree with RAYmond. Let's not get ahead of ourselves here, the 49ers were losing 28-6 at one point, one call does not determine the winner/loser of a Super Bowl. They got outplayed for the majority of the game.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I agree. That stuff had been happening all game long and they hadn't been calling it before. Can't change how you're calling a game at that point.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Did you even watch the game??? Crabtree would have been happy if the corner would have pushed him off, but he didn't, he held on to his jersey, Crabtree was trying to get him off of him, and the corner was holding so tightly that when Crabtree finally got him off, he fell down. Even the announcer changed his mind after seeing that the corner had ahold of Crabtrees jersey.

If you want more blatant bs, how about on the safety/punt, when the offensive lineman grabbed the guy from behind and bear hugged him, can you say holding, how do you miss that?

How about the 'running into the kicker' call? What the hell does it take to get a roughing the kicker, drop kicking him?

How about the blatant offsides by the Ravens end, even the announcer said, "they got away with one there".

Now, I could care less who won, I had no horse in the race, but that was a poor refereed game. Several no calls on pass interference in the first half too, many times the defender had ahold of the receivers arm, and the refs decided not to throw a flag.