What is the best way to introduce 4 Female Cats?

Ali

May 13, 2008
Hi. I am Disabled, I live on my own at the moment. I have got 2 Cats, which are Mother and Daughter. The Mother is 3 year old and her Daughter is 2 years old, My mum is my Registered Carer and visits about 3 times a week, but my Disability has become worse over the last little while and so my mum will be moving in to be my full time carer. My mum has also got a Mother and Daughter cats, Which are 18 years old this year and 17 this year, sothey are both old ladies. The mother that my mum has got is totally deaf, and is slow n her feet, her Daughter is also slow on her feet, but they never have had any fights with other neighbourhood cats. The Mother and Daughter which I have got, generally seem to get on ok with my neighbourhood cats, but they tend to bop each other at times. So what would be the bet way to introduce My Mums 2 Cats to My 2 Cats? :) Thanks.Hi. I am Disabled, I live on my own at the moment. I have got 2 Cats, which are Mother and Daughter. The Mother is 3 year old and her Daughter is 2 years old, My mum is my Registered Carer and visits about 3 times a week, but my Disability has become worse over the last little while and so my mum will be moving in to be my full time carer. My mum has also got a Mother and Daughter cats, Which are 18 years old this year and 17 this year, sothey are both old ladies. The mother that my mum has got is totally deaf, and is slow n her feet, her Daughter is also slow on her feet, but they never have had any fights with other neighbourhood cats. The Mother and Daughter which I have got, generally seem to get on ok with my neighbourhood cats, but they tend to bop each other at times. So what would be the bet way to introduce My Mums 2 Cats to My 2 Cats? :) Thanks.

Back