Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Is Wind Mobile a bad provider?

I wanted to get a blackberry bold 9900 from wind mobile with the 29 dollars a month, O canada plan (includes unlimited data, unlimited txts, unlimited local calling.. etc etc) . It was SUCHA great deal for such an amazing price, but now im starting to doubt the realiability of wind mobile? Like, is it so cheap cuz their reception is bad? do they not have as many places where i would get good bars or what? ... Like wats the deal... Or for any of you that do have wind mobile, is it actually really jst that good of a deal ? haha should i get it ?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Wind is one of Canada's newer providers, so their network is not as expansive as that of Rogers, Bell, or Telus (the Big 3).

However, they make up for it with great deals, like you mentioned. $29/mo for unlimited is lightyears less than you'll find from any of the major carriers.

It comes down to your needs - if you don't travel much, that is, if you are usually instead Wind's "home zones", they may well be a great option for you.