What steps would I go about SELLING a T-Mobile phone. (Sidekick LX)?

TimmyR

Apr 9, 2008
Do I keep the sim? Do I take the battery? Do I let my phone service know? It's slightly used..

sell it on your local craigslist or on ebay..craiglist is better cuz its quicker and there is no hassle of mailing and etc. are you still in contract with them? if you are planning to stay with them, keep the sim card and use it on another t mobile phone.

sell it on your local craigslist or on ebay..craiglist is better cuz its quicker and there is no hassle of mailing and etc. are you still in contract with them? if you are planning to stay with them, keep the sim card and use it on another t mobile phone.

The best way to go is EBAY or Craigslist. I know People who have purchases phone on both networks.

go to nearby black market and tell them to unlock the software bound by T-Mobile

You should keep the SIM as that is tied in to your cell phone number. Then you can sell your phone on eBay, craigslist or whichever means you'd like to.

As for your service provider, they will still bill you if your phone line is active, and you'd probably want to get a replacement phone before you sell yours.

Hey... keep the sim card if u want to keep your contacts and use it in another gsm phone. I say keep the entire phone all together so you can get the most money out of it. ... you should probably sell it on craigslist in your local area so that you don't have to pay the listing an paypal fees. I say sell it for $150 or best offer... I bet you sell it within a week.

Hey... keep the sim card if u want to keep your contacts and use it in another gsm phone. I say keep the entire phone all together so you can get the most money out of it. ... you should probably sell it on craigslist in your local area so that you don't have to pay the listing an paypal fees. I say sell it for $150 or best offer... I bet you sell it within a week.

Back