I keep making promises to certain Gods of certain thanks BUT do not agree with...

Chriso1

Jan 16, 2009
...everything the religion holds? For instance Christianity: loving one another as yourself (THis is something I agree with)
The Bible's Old Testament: (one of the most barbaric texts in religious history!!)
The Qur'an (I love how it fixes up all the unnecessarally voilence we find in the OT such as it getting rid of children being allowed to be killed since the Bible allows children to be stoned to death and other ways and also infants BUT Muhummad and Islam put an end to child sacrifice :)

Islam's prophecies: YES I agree with them
Islam's status on women: NO I do not agree with them because I find females (I am a male) more better than males who are more likely to rape and abuse females (Muhummad allowed his followers to have sex with female captives but eject their penis before the sperm cums out so this way they would satisfy themselves) Although I don't totally disagree (call me insane) BUT if it wasn't for that.. males would always end up raping one another (I think this is documented pretty well in male cells).

So here I have tried to follow Christianity and Islam which some bits I agree with and other bits I do not (especially hatred on gays).

I've said prayers to Allah and God/Jesus saying I BELIEVE in you BUT no I cannot be totally committed to something I don't agree with even tho I have said the I bare witness Allah is God prayer in Arabic and I do agree with Muhummad in some prophecies... not everything

The One Who IS Source and Father of All needs no 'words' to communicate/interact with each and every individual willing to listen, never has nor ever will. The One needs no intermediary, liaison, clergy, text or church either. It's strictly a 'one with one' relationship.
The only way to find this - is to seek within ones own self. There you shall find all your answers for the rest of your life - here and beyond. :D

Peace and Blessings

(Muhummad allowed his followers to have sex with female captives but eject their penis before the sperm cums out so this way they would satisfy themselves)

source plz

Islam encouraged people (masters) to marry the male and female slaves with each other. In the Surah of an-Nur the following is stated:
And marry those among you who are single (i.e. a man who has no wife and the woman who has no husband) and (also marry) the Sâlihûn (pious, fit and capable ones) of your (male) slaves and maid-servants (female slaves). If they be poor, Allah will enrich them out of His Bounty. 7 Thus, slaves can be made equal to some extent. Islam always recommends masters to set slaves free and encourages them to get married with female slaves. In a Hadith, the Messenger of Allah (pbuh) explains the issue as follows:

"He who has a slave-girl and educates and treats her nicely and then manumits and marries her will get a double reward."8

Paying attention to those explanations, one can understand how well Islam has defended the rights of male and female slaves. A female slave was not seen just as a human whose womanhood would be exploited. She, at the same time, was a member and part of the family. She was the most responsible woman at home after her mistress.

A man could liberate his female slave by setting her free; he could also give her to someone as a present. The two female slaves that Muqawqis, the Emperor of Egypt, sent to the Prophet (pbuh) were like that. Those two female slaves had become Muslims by changing their religion on the way to Makkah. As it is known, the Prophet (pbuh) got married to one of those female slaves, Maria. Then she gave birth to Abraham. After Abraham was born, the Prophet set Maria free. Thus, she was in a position that the other wives of the Prophet desired to be in her place. The Prophet married the other female slave called Shirin with his poet, Hassan Bin Sabit.

Today a Muslim cannot keep a woman as a female slave from non-Muslim countries referring to the example above because the institution of slavery which was a historical event is not present any more in today’s world. On the other hand, the female slave given as a present to our Prophet was also a female slave even with Muqawqis. Muqawqis had not sent a woman from his own nation as a present.

This should settle the question for you:
Deuteronomy 6:4 Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:
Deuteronomy 6:5 And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might.

Leviticus 22:31 Therefore shall ye keep my commandments, and do them: I am the LORD.

Jesus said:
John_14:15 If ye love me, keep my commandments.
John_15:10 If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love.

None of us can pick and choose what part of the bible we like or want to follow.

As far as Allah, Muhummad, and the Koran: Well, I'll leave that up to you.

There is only One God: His name is Jehovah.
????
yeho?va?h
yeh-ho-vaw'
(the) self Existent or eternal; Jehovah, Jewish national name of God: - Jehovah, the Lord.

There is only One prophet whose name is above EVERY name:
Philippians 2:9 Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name:
Philippians 2:10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;
Philippians 2:11 And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

There is only one Word of God:
The Holy Bible-The King James Version for English speaking people.

Back