Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

very essence of Hinduism,Judaism,Christianity.Islam&Sikhism is One & same --- do

you agree? People are fools who distract from essence and enjoy only disputes.

Really they are great fools who unable to view the ESSENCE of these religions.

Do you agree ??

Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't agree.
    These religions..Hinduism, Judaism, Christianity, Islam, and Sikh are different and NOT one and same.The Religions does not make people as you said but making people knowledgeable and all known.

We call Judaism, Christianity, and Islam as three great Religions..say Abrahamic Religions. Similarly, we call Hinduism, Sikhism and some other religions like Buddhism, Taoism etc.,as great Eastern Religions.

These Abrahamic and Eastern Religions have different rituals, different rites, different prayers, and even fundamental doctrines about the nature of Reality too appear to contradict each other.

Differences between Abrahamic Religions:
    Even in Abrahamic Religions, there are differences. Judaism denies that Jesus was a prophet, while Christianity and Islam acknowledge Jesus as a prophet. Judaism and Islam accuse Christianity of idolatry in the way Christians worship Christ. Judaism and Christianity say that God did not give a final revelation to Muhammad. Christianity and Islam claim that Judaism fails to acknowledge later revelations.

Jews have their days of worship on Saturday, while Christians have it on Sunday and Muslims have it on Friday. All three religions believe in the concept of sin; however, they hold differing views on it. Christians believe we are all born sinful in nature, and it was only through Jesus Christ that our sins were atoned for. Jews reject the notion of original sin and say that atonement for sins committed can only be achieved through seeking forgiveness from God through prayer and repentance. Muslims have no concept of original sin.

Differences between eastern religions:
    Hinduism is more of a religious tradition rather than any particular religion. It comprise various schools of spirituality, philosophies, rituals, prayers, practices along with the idea of Polytheism where one God take different forms to direct mankind at different time periods whereas Sikhism relies on principle of Remembrance of God, Doing one's duties and sharing with others.Sikhism believes in One God who ever remains formless. Buddhism contains full philosophy and no belief on God.

Hence, the very essence of Hinduism, and Sikhism is different from Judaism,Christianity and Islam.These Religions rite of passage too different and not one and same.

Downloads
    Uploads
    All Religion says God is One.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Noooooo

Downloads
    Uploads
    Very essence of Judaism,Christianity, Islam & Sikhism is One True Supreme who is God. Essence of Hinduism is One True Existence which is Absolute (Brahman). That is why Hinduism and Hindus approve of and accept all other paths including Atheistic ones. Other above religions plainly reject other beliefs and paths. Sikhism approve of others but not Atheism which Hinduism does.

Downloads
    Uploads
    They are similar in some ways, contradicting in others. This only makes me think all these religions have branched out of each other and from older, primitive religions and that, they are after all been created by man. Frankly, I'm Hindu, as in my family is Hindu, but I am not religious because Hinduism seems a bunch of different opinions clubbed together. It contradicts itself sometimes. I like the non- duality in Hinduism. At one place, it says do not worship nature and all but on other hand, vedas have chants on fire sacrifice and what not. It seems like a bunch of philosophers wrote their own views and put it together as one.

Downloads
    Uploads
    How would a great man dwell upon great thoughts?

(Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 7, Book 71, Number 660)

Muhammad used to think that he had S E X U A L relations with his wives & slaves while he actually had NOT

lets make an attempt at reliving this golden moment of our beloved prophet

Muhammad: I had S E X.... I had S E X!!
    child bride Aisha: No Muhammad, you didn't
    Muhammad: hey, no, I had S E X with you!
    child bride Aisha: wt.f, you cant get it up, you are too old! stop dreaming! & stop collecting women!! you selfish PIG!!

Bukhari silently takes notes..: Muhammad used to think that he had S E X U A L relations with his wives & slaves while he actually had NOT

Downloads
    Uploads
    No I don't agree. I am afraid you are the fool for believing that all those are one and the same. If course they are NOT.

We all worship a different God.

Christians worship the one true and living God, who is Father of all born again Christians (Ephesians 4:6) and Creator of this universe and everything and everyone in it. His Name is Yahweh or Jesus Christ our great God and Saviour (Titus 2:13)

All the others worship another god entirely. Hindus worship hundreds of false stone gods, elephant gods and all manner of things. Muslims worship Allah. Even in Judaism they don't receive or worship Jesus Christ who is God Almighty and Everlasting Father (Isaiah 9:6).
    Our living and true God and heavenly Father will NOT share His glory with any other god.