Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

What is xvid? I've got a problem.?

I just finished downloading this hour long video and am having a few issues. Firstly, the video size shows just 55 seconds, which is very short for a 1.5 gb file. The format says .wmv but the title says xvid. Secondly, no player can play it, is there anything I need to do, like get a codec or something or anything else? Last of all, what is xvid?

Solutions? Anyone?

Thanks.

Downloads
    Uploads
    if you want your media player to have full potential download 1 klite mega media codec pack the mega version is best even if you have 64 bit use easy install ,,install all audio and video codec ffmeg doesnt require tweak seperately install xvid codec and then windows media player plugin pixelfussion i like this config because you cant get better picture than that i also like having vlc player around

Downloads
    Uploads
    Try using a different media player called KMPlayer. It's free and can play any media format that you throw at it. It has all the codecs you need built-in:
    http://filehippo.com/download_kmplayer/

Read the installation instructions carefully so you can cancel/decline the installation of the Ask Toolbar and other modifications that it will try to make on your browser. They are not necessary.