Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

iPhone 5: Are my purchased apps saved in itunes if I broke my iphone or

sync it with another product? I was just wondering whether or not all the purchases I make in the app store are saved, so that I could upload them onto another device or if I break my phone and need to get a new one it'd still say I bought it, and could just download it again? I heard that it automatically does this with iTunes, and that if I long in to, say an iPad, with that account then I wouldn't have to buy it all over again.

However when I open up iTunes it doesn't even have a section for apps, let alone purchased ones? Am I doing something wrong, or is it still saved with it anyways?

Downloads
    Uploads
    yes, there is a way to re-download your old apps. As long as your using the same apple account in both products