Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Divx Thumbnail Pictures?

I just downloaded Divx and i noticed that the thumbnail picture doesnt show like before when i had it is that because Divx updated and the thumbnail picture doesnt show anymore or is it a problem on my end?
    Edit : the thumbnails shows but the picture on the thumbnails doesnt show anymore I just wanted to know if that's because of the New version of DivX or not.

Using windows 7 64bit
    Files are .mkv format that doesn't show the picture on the thumbnail the mp4 files show the thumbnails with the picture

I had DivX on my computer before and it use to show the .mkv files thumbnails with the picture but I had did a factory data reset a while ago and I just recently installed DivX on it again and it shows the .mkv files thumbnail but not the picture on it.
    I usually use satsuki decoder pack which comes with Media Player Classic but I download DivX to get the thumbnails with the picture since satsuki decoder pack only shows the thumbnails with the picture for .AVI and .mp4 formats. It shows the regular thumbnail for .mkv format without the picture.

Downloads
    Uploads
    assuming you have the display set for thumbnails the file could be slightly corruped EG WMV files do not show, but it could mean there is a problem with the codec itself. Download and run the latest klite mega codec pack.