Are there any other web players that are better than divx or vlc?

Paolo

Sep 25, 2008
I have been researching for hours trying to find something better but there's no use. Divx just keeps having the same 0% buffer problem, or it buffers at turtle speed. Vlc is even slower. Are there any other web players out there? I have already tried installing a previous version of divx, so scratch that option. Also, I have good internet, and I only have issues when I try streaming videos on stagevu or other websites that "require" you to use divx.

zmovie.tv or dailyfun4u.me the best sites i kno z movie is best because when you type the movie you want they're will be a bunch of yellow squares with different links to watch your movie then just click on the one with most likes and then close all adds once u close them another one might pop up on the bottom tab just search around;) then on some of the links it will pop up something else like a white screen and an add on the top right of the page it will say continue to blahblahblah click on it once the count down is done then enjoy your movie

Back