Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Are there any other web players that are better than divx or vlc?

I have been researching for hours trying to find something better but there's no use. Divx just keeps having the same 0% buffer problem, or it buffers at turtle speed. Vlc is even slower. Are there any other web players out there? I have already tried installing a previous version of divx, so scratch that option. Also, I have good internet, and I only have issues when I try streaming videos on stagevu or other websites that "require" you to use divx.

Downloads
    Uploads
    zmovie.tv or dailyfun4u.me the best sites i kno z movie is best because when you type the movie you want they're will be a bunch of yellow squares with different links to watch your movie then just click on the one with most likes and then close all adds once u close them another one might pop up on the bottom tab just search around then on some of the links it will pop up something else like a white screen and an add on the top right of the page it will say continue to blahblahblah click on it once the count down is done then enjoy your movie