okay from time to time my phone would just force close a app, the web browser, my messages, if i opened any app at all it will automatically force close.

when i have this problem i would just turn it off and back on and it works again.

but when it did it again this last time, when i turned off my phone it wont turn back on.

it will start up to the sony ericsson screen, then go to the white Rethink Possible with the at&t symbol. but after awhile it'll turn black and repeat.

i took the battery out didnt do anything, i took out the memory card to see if it was having trouble with it and tried turning it on but it still wont work.

the battery was kinda low but not really low when i had to turn it off, but its hot but not too hot but its still pretty warm.

so i dont know if i am due for an upgrade or its my charger or something but as of right now i dont know what to do.

so anybody who can help please help me? i would really appreciate it c:

thank you!
also it will say its fully charged still when i charge it without it being on, it'll just show the battery and the LED light is green but it still wont turn on. the battery is just warm and the back part of my phone.