I am starting to use my first Apple laptop, and unfortunately, I'm having quite a bit of trouble figuring out how to go about streaming a video file through my browser (Chrome). I have DivX installed, but I am constantly given an error message saying "This file contains a track in an unknown format. You may need to install a QuickTime decoder for this audio format in order to hear the soundtrack of this file." Okay, seems simple enough. I have researched my options and am still running into problems: Perian does not seem to do anything after I download and install it to my computer - the message appears as though nothing has changed (am I missing a step or something?). I have also tried to use the VLC player, however, that does not seem to help either. I do not want to download the file to my computer, and would rather just stream it from my browser. I'm able to see the video, but there is never any sound played. I would really appreciate any help you may have. I'm pretty embarrassed that something that seems so simple is giving me such a problem! Thank you all!