Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
+ Reply to Thread
    Downloads
    Uploads

Research Paper Topics-That are interesting!!?

I'm working on my research paper and I can't find something that is really interesting. Please help. I want something that people usually don't do but its not hard to do. Like i don't want global warming or women rights as a topic.
    My friend told me something about how she did hers on how hard it is to be a woman producer (like work in the movie business as a woman) and how they don't get treated as equals...I like that, but I don't know where to start. Something interesting like that is cool.
    I also had an idea about Juvenile Delinquents--Do Boot Camps really work. is another topic i found, but i don't know where to start. Also I thought about doing testing on animals, but its so big I don't know what subtopic to pick. please help me!

and thank you for reading all that stuff..

Downloads
    Uploads
    its difficult to make suggestions bc you didnt give much info about what you find interesting (and if you arent interested, the reader wont be)

i think the upcoming supreme court decision about affirmative action in college admissions is very interesting and doesnt get the attention it deserves.

russia is planning to ban american adoptions of russian orphans soon - sounds less complex than it is. it does suck for the kids but to be honest, most of those adopters could adopt a needy kid here and dont always have great reasons for foreign adoption.

the recent death of the gang rape victim in india, and what it has shown about the state of women there, is pretty compelling.

+ Reply to Thread