IPhone to blackberry sim card?

Mikaela

May 14, 2008
Hello!
I have been having some problems with my blackberry deleting everything. My friend got a new iPhone so she have me her old one (iPhone 4). She thought I would just have to switch over the sim card and it would work. Unfortunately, when I checked the iPhone has a micro sim card where as my blackberry has the full sized. How can I activate the iPhone with the same number yet still be able to use my blackberry (not necessarily at the same time I would just like to have my blackberry as I am paying for those features such as bbm ect.)? I believe she left her old sim card in her phone so is there any way to activate that or something?
Any help is appreciated! Thanks!

Hello!
I have been having some problems with my blackberry deleting everything. My friend got a new iPhone so she have me her old one (iPhone 4). She thought I would just have to switch over the sim card and it would work. Unfortunately, when I checked the iPhone has a micro sim card where as my blackberry has the full sized. How can I activate the iPhone with the same number yet still be able to use my blackberry (not necessarily at the same time I would just like to have my blackberry as I am paying for those features such as bbm ect.)? I believe she left her old sim card in her phone so is there any way to activate that or something?
Any help is appreciated! Thanks!

You can order a sim card adapter and use the appropriate sim size for each phone. Check that the iPhone 4 is not locked with a different network. If it is, then you need to unlock it. to unlock, I suggest you can approach Theunlockspot.com and specify the country,locked network of iPhone.Based on the availability you can get the permanent unlock service along with free instructions.

Back