I own a 2008 BMW X5. It is the one with the keyless entry and drive, and it has the navigation that has 4 options (communication, entertainment, climate, and navigation) - basically, it is the one with the navigation system that came right before iDrive came out.

My problem/concern: My X5 has a self-leveling suspension (the car's height fluctuates). When I lock my car, after a while, the suspension will go down (it will look like the car is coming down on the back tires, and there will be very little space to touch the top of the tire), and when I unlock the car and open the car door, the suspension will take a minute or so, and the suspension will go back up. I am wondering if there is a way to leave the suspension up all the time - is there something in the settings?

I know it seems like a silly question; I'm just wondering if you can keep the suspension up, because I feel like my car looks ugly from the back when the suspension is all the way down. Is the perhaps a matter of just going into the settings, or would I have to talk to my dealer about this? Let me know how can I keep the suspension up (raised).

Also, I realize that self-leveling suspension is for safety, and fluctuates by itself depending on the weight put on the car, but I would like to leave it up. Thanks for taking the time to read this.