My dad gave me his 2008 Maserati GranTurismo for my 16th birthday?

Jess

May 13, 2008
I wouldn't call it a flashy car like a Ferrari or a Lamborghini but its definitely better than the average teenage car but it is still too much car for me. So I just turned 16 three days ago and just got my drivers' license. So for my birthday, he gave me his Maserati; he absolutely hates that car and that's why he gave it to me - he's only driven that car probably maybe 27 times in 4 years. My dad is a car enthusiast so he has a pretty large expensive car collection. He also gave it to me because he trusts that I won't wreck the car since I started illegally driving (not in public) since I was 14. I'm extremely afraid to take it to school because someone might sabotage it and I'm also a girl so the guys might hate on me. Plus, I'm not exactly "popular", I'm kind or rocker/emo chick or thats the clique I would fit into, which is considered an outcast/not normal at my school. Most people at my school don't know that I'm rich and I really don't want unwanted attention. I don't want to sound ungrateful or anything but I just want like a cheap car like a Honda or something, but I don't want to ask them. The most cheapest car that my dad owns is like a BMW 7 Series, but then again, he hates the Maserati and want to get rid of it by giving it to me.

It looks like this
http://www.globalautosports.com/car-images/Maserati/GranTurismo-4-2/31605/6006461_1.jpg
What should I do?

@ nathan
i've seen it! i worked for a toyota-jaguar dealership for 6 years and last year some guy bought his daughter for her 16th birthday out of the showroom a brand new $110k jaguar XKR convertible

Damn, that's a nice car, why don't you give to me haha jk.., well drive the car for a few months and then tell your dad you want to sell it and get a new one, he will understand you because he also didn't like the car before. Hope this helps

Back